【影片原名】I Am Legend
【外文别名】I Am Legend: The IMAX Experience
Io sono leggenda
Je suis une légende
Eu Sou a Lenda
【中文译名】我是传奇/末日传奇
【出品公司】华纳兄弟影片公司
【出品年代】2007
【上映日期】2007年12月14日 美国
【影片级别】PG-13
【IMDB评分】7.2/10 (654,170 votes)
【豆瓣评分】8.1/10 300518人评价
【国 家】美国
【字 幕】中/英
【尺 寸】1280×720
【类 别】动作/剧情
【导 演】弗朗西斯·劳伦斯 Francis Lawrence
【主 演】威尔·史密斯 Will Smith .....Neville
艾莉丝·布拉加 Alice Braga .....Anna
莎莉·理查德森 Salli Richardson .....Ginny Neville
Paradox Pollack .....Alpha Guard
Charlie Tahan .....Ethan
达什·米霍克 Dash Mihok
Willow Smith .....Marley
Darrell Foster .....Mike - Military Escort
April Grace .....TV Personality
Joanna Numata .....Alpha Female
Samuel Glen .....Military Driver - Jay
Radio message from the President of the United States: …And make no mistake, My Fellow Americans, we are at war for our very survival. And so it is with great sadness but greater resolve that tonight I have signed an executive order quarantining New York City. God be with us…
来自于美国总统的无线电消息:……请不要混淆视听,我的美国同胞们,我们在为生存而战。今天晚上,我怀着非常痛苦和悲伤的心情,不过这可能是惟一的解决方法,我要下令封锁纽约市。上帝保佑我们……
Robert Neville: My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York City. If there is
anybody out there…anybody. Please. You are not alone.
罗伯特 奈维尔:我叫罗伯特 奈维尔,我是一个生活在纽约市的幸存者,如果这里还有其他人……任何人。请回答我,因为你不是孤单一个人。
Robert Neville: I am a survivor living in New York City…I can provide food. I can provide shelter. I can provide security.
罗伯特 奈维尔:我是纽约市的一个幸存者……我能够提供食物、藏身之处,我能够提供给你需要的安全。
Robert Neville: I can help. I can fix this. Let me save you. I can save you; I can save everybody.
罗伯特 奈维尔:我能提供帮助,我能治好它。让我去救你吧,我能够拯救你的生命,我能够拯救每一个人。
Robert Neville: Nothing happened the way it was supposed to happen. We are seeing mutations. Cannabalistic hunger. Typical human behavior is now entirely absent.
罗伯特 奈维尔:任何事都没有按照它应该遵循的轨迹。我们看见了变化,那是一种只有人肉才能制止的饥渴,典型的人类行为现在完全没有了。
Robert Neville: Six billion people on Earth when the infection hit.
罗伯特 奈维尔:当病毒开始扩散的时候,地球上有60亿的人口。
Robert Neville: I will be at the South Street Seaport everyday, at midday, when the sun is highest in the sky.
罗伯特 奈维尔:我每天都会去南街海港,当太阳位于正中间的正午,我都会等在那里。
Robert Neville: Good morning, Hank!
罗伯特 奈维尔:汉克,早上好!
Robert Neville: God didn't do this. We did!
罗伯特 奈维尔:上帝不会这么做,是我们做的!
Robert Neville: Come on Sam, we gotta go.
罗伯特 奈维尔:来吧,萨姆,我们得走了。
Robert Neville: I haven't seen another person in three years. If there is anybody out there. Anybody. Please.
罗伯特 奈维尔:三年来,我再没有见过除我之外的人类,如果有人听到我的话,任何人,求你回答我。
Robert Neville: Day one thousand and one. I am still unable to transfer my immunity to infected hosts.
罗伯特 奈维尔:第1001天,我仍然没办法把我身体里的免疫力,转移给被感染的人体。
Robert Neville: I'm not gonna let this happen.
罗伯特 奈维尔:我不会让这种事发生。